Promotion


Sunday 23 December 2012

Testimonials

One kind soul asked why I don't post testimonials on this blog since it works wonders in this kind of business.....I forgot about it...... and subsequently this article emerged on my computer screen....

"The trick is ...... how to make your girls look gorgeous even when they are not.

There are make-up and push up bras that help us in our work. As long as the figure can be improved then it would be easy as the face will be 'blurred' anyway before advertising them on the net.




 If the business for a particular girl is not good, we will also help her to post positive /good reviews Field Report (FR)

There is a group of us doing it so getting a few good FR is easy. It is all about marketing"

No wonder when I read some the forums, the field testimonies are fantastic but as you analyse, the format is pretty standard in nature. Is this hint that this is done by "a group of us"



Actually, I don't need testimonies as I do have a regular client base who come to do "maintenance" once a month. I do reject smses that is based solely on "naked massage" "top or bottom" "photos request" "how young". etc


 


No comments:

Post a Comment