Promotion


Tuesday 18 December 2012

Fractured Penis Part III - What actually happened ?

The MMA fighter was having sex with his girlfriend when the incident occurred. She apparently bounced too high and thereby fractured his penis. (Oh I see...not doing helicopter dance yeah?!!!)





Elbe told the whole story -- in painfully graphic detail -- on an MMA website ... explaining how he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top" ... when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.
user posted image

 “I ended up fracturing my penis bone ... I tore the urinary tract, tore some membrane -- as it happened you can imagine the shock and the horror that was going on,” Elbe said in a video posted to his website on Sunday. “I jumped up from the intimate moment, blood shooting out of my groin. I immediately tried to run to the shower, felt myself losing consciousness, tried to walk back to the bed at which point I collapsed, knocking myself out. I gave myself 10 stitches and fractured a couple teeth.”


Ray Elbe was taken to a hospital in Malaysia where he received emergency surgery to repair a tear in his urinary tube. After surgery he was given "anti-erection pills" and ordered to take them for two weeks.(means no sex lah...)
Ray Elbe's girlfriend was extremely sorry and has plans to make it up to him while in the Philippines.
"In an attempt to make it up to me ... [my GF] has promised me a threesome of my choice when we get to the Philippines ... which usually has some solid talent."
Ray Elbe has learned a hard lesson; no bouncing allowed during sex. Hopefully, he has recovered fully and will be extra careful in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment