Promotion


Tuesday 29 January 2013

I'm back!....

Thousand apologies to all those who make an appointment but I am unable to deliver it....Main reason is

1) I caught a bad cough which lasted from 24/12 to first week of January 2013


2) Immediately virus attacked


Government clinics suspected denggi (because stupid of me to burst out the word "denggi"). Blood test for 2 different days showing a decline in platelets



Gave me panadol and asked me to wait till I vomit and quickly admit to hospital.

Not happy with the way they treated me, I went to traditional remedy. Beautiful SYT read my pulse, analysed the 2 blood test results and confirmed NOT DENGGI ------only thing was that the red blood cells was rather weak.

Gave me 11 packets of this medicine to consume:


Completely recovered. Damaged RM70-00.

Thank you to those sending me fast recovery. My first massaged resumed on 23 January 2013.

Hope not too late to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment