Promotion


Sunday 18 November 2012

Prevent airborne viruses - cough + sneeze

Some concerned individuals have asked me how I protect myself especially if the client who come in have a minor cough...So far have not experience before....but on LRT yes. Usually when I have a minor cough or flu, NO massage for that day in order to protect my customers. 

To protect myself especially in public places (unavoidable especially in a crowed mall, bus, or train) I will perform this simple exercise:

Place:  Quiet Area most suitable but not necessary

Duration: 1 minute , twice a day (for only one week)

Method: Spread hands like claws, ,press the fingernails of one hand into the fingertips of the other hand firmly. Hold this position firmly. After 1 minute, change to the other hand and perform the same.



Precaution: Don't use to much pressure as this would break the skin
Result: Soothing  especially when eyes are close + focus on the sensations taking place throughout your body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment