Promotion


Friday 28 October 2011

Tipping

A lot of amateur massage goers refrained from going to masseurs as they are unsure whether to tip and how much? 



As for me, I do not expect any of my clients to tip me. I enjoyed to be of service to them and the most important is my clients are satisfied with my job. Of course, there are some who are disappointed. Perhaps they have gone to the "wrong" type of massage .... for example ...instead of going for deep tissue massage, they come to the traditional full body massage expecting to be "pressed" till kingdom comes!.


 

There have been clients discussing on how much to tip to a homebase masseur:
General feedback:

1) $20-50 if in massage centre as the masseur's pay is based on commission basis
2) Good massage + good extra $50 - $100
2) Do not have to tip if plan to repeat visits
3) Don't tip at all as it is hombase as they do not pay rental and overhead is low
4) No need to tip if masseur is more than 40 yrs old
5) Tip is personal and it is based on good service, masseur skill and quality of overall massage session

I like this:

If masseur are paid extra other than massage, they are not doing their job but more of selling themselves

Agree????



No comments:

Post a Comment