Promotion


Monday 3 October 2011

Soapy Tales

Performed a fully body massage and urut batin on a low salary security guard for FREE. No doubt it is agreeable on my part, but alas when the massage was completed at 10.30 pm, did this guy came out to say





and only eat few biscuits till now. He suggested to sell his Etiqa card to me


but I declined stating that I have the rapidklcard and 1Malaysia travel cards with me. He seem to be disappointed. He then showed a Public Bank deposit slip for cheque amounting to RM3,200 which will be cleared today and suggested that I lend RM30-00 to him to bridge over the cheque amount.

He refused to go as it was already 11 pm and facing no choice, I just lend the RM30 to him. Hope he repay me tonight or else I have to write off the amount. 

So my beloved clients, please do not tell me your soapy tales and other problematic money matters. I am not a bank but just a simple masseur to earn a living. I am also "kias pagi makan pagi, kias petang makan petang" type of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment