Promotion


Monday 17 October 2011

Extra Services vs Customer Service (5)


Wikipedia: According to Turban et al. (2002),[1]Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation." This means that if I provide urut batin or manhood therapy, if all the areas that is meant to be covered, has in fact been massaged, then I have achieved customer expectation.

However, by looking at the chart, my perfomance does not exceed customer expectation (item 5). To exceed customer satisfaction, I need to.... (see below - throw in something extra)

In the 8 rules to good customer service (http://sbinfocanada.about.com/od/customerservice/a/custservrules.htm), the last item stated that"
8) Throw in something extra.
Whether it's a coupon for a future discount, additional information on how to use the product, or a genuine smile, people love to get more than they thought they were getting. And don’t think that a gesture has to be large to be effective. A small thing, but so appreciated."

So after I have performed the urut batin (manhood therapy) and if I offer a smile or a future discount or let you touch my ....ahem...(small thing), then my customer expectation is exceeded. So, I interpreted that naked massage, or hj or bj does not come into this category. My conclusion is Naked Massage, Hj or Bj is a product by itself. Therefore masseurs need to add "$ & cents" into this area.

Your opinion please, my dear clients!!

No comments:

Post a Comment