Promotion


Friday 29 June 2012

Geylang....oh...Geylang



We visited Lorong x and saw this target - a PRC girl. Initially, we just want to inquire the price tag at this joint.

The opening price was S$100 + S$20 for the room.

My friend "tak bolih tahan" just book one . As for me, I have been doing massage and charge S$20 for 1.5 hours viewed such rate as EXPENSIVE!!!....... but Malaysians said that I charged to high. Perhaps SEX (entering the hole) is more EXPENSIVE than plain massage but I still do prostate massage ma!!!

Anyway, I went to the coffee shop at the entrance of the Lorong X to wait for him to complete the marathon run.

My gosh....within 25 minutes I received a call from him asking where am I. I asked him why so fast as I thought he can perform for at least an hour!

When we met at the entrance of the brothel, he gave me a sour face and told me that the PRC pros demanded another $100 if he wants to continue as the time is up....

I was like ah??....... I thought it was supposed to be $100 for 1 shot regardless of the time.

So next time, please do not forget that time is part of the package. This means S$100 @ 25 Minutes (whether you cum or not)...

My friend was damn sore as he hasn't complete the project. He was just half way through sex and still need to time to come to a climax. He was very unhappy and felt cheated.... 

Unlucky guy, paid S$120 to get a bath and half a fuck and blue balls.

For you, would you want to complete the fxxking process by paying another S$100?????? but you need to cum out real fast before another 25 minutes is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment