Promotion


Wednesday 16 November 2011

Extra Services (8)

As a massage service provider, providing "happy ending" always give me a feeling of confusion. Sometimes guilt in not providing an "expected" ending to most of the clients.




There have been clients who have general comments if the masseur does not provide for extra services like:
1) After the massage, he left me high and in need of release. Result : DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

2) When a client request for extra services, the reply was "Mr XXX, I'm sorry I do not provide for extra service as I only do professional massage"  Result: LOST CUSTOMER as the client might feel shy to approach the masseur again.

An Angry Customer (not Angry Bird yeah!!) once remarked that it is part of the trade and there is nothing taboo giving extra, just like there is sambal (or ikan bilis, egg, groundnuts and cucumber) in nasi lemak!

 

How do I juxtaposition all the above comments and come to a logical conclusions to create a win-win solution for both of us????? Any tips?

2 comments:

  1. hi...
    Clients are clients, they can be funny, crude, rude & downright silly at times...so its best to be explicit in the first place when they enquire about your service to avoid unnecessary unpleasantness.
    If you are honest and genuine, they are always more than enough clients to go about for you to earn decently in this business.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I just noticed your comment while "navigating" the setting of this blog.

    Agreed that there are clients of various demand. I have finally found a way to serve the individual needs of my clients.

    Your comment encourage me to continue with this blog. Thanks Thanks and Thanks

    ReplyDelete