Promotion


Saturday 2 February 2013

Cheapest / Expensive Massage


Massage advertisement can be anywhere and here's the proof......on rain tree trunk .....but it was taken down in less than 2 weeks. Can it be competitors around the area?

Guess the market rate for the cheapest massage is just RM38-00. I phoned up but noticed that the masseur does not massage the buttock area. Extra service need to top up, including hp ((Then better come to me as I am not so calculative hehe).

Or advertisements can be at men's toilet cubicle door.


The above is taken from the gent's toilet here:

I think you know where is the place. The writer of the ad is an OKT which means that the masseur comes under him. Here he earns a commission around RM50-RM80. The rate is RM200 per hr depending of which comes first - ie your first shot or.....

The last time I visited this place is that they did advertised for 3 varieties (bj, fk and aj) but now the trend is Jap and Russian.

No comments:

Post a Comment