Promotion


Thursday 29 September 2011

Oil for urut batin (manhood massage)



I use the leeches oil for a more effective manhood massage. One just pay an extra RM5-00 as the oil is quite expensive. There are various steps to perform this massage.

Hope you will still be able to recollect about the "switch". When I urut batin, I do not zoom into the groin area. In fact, I need to 'on' the switch first. This takes about 15 mins. Then only I apply the leeches oil onto the groin area and massage for another round of 15 mins. Usually my advice to clients is not to wash off the leeches oil - so as to allow more time for the oil to seep into the area of importance. If my client give a signal that they are unable to control, then I will perform another area of massage just to reduce the pressure.

So, one must take note i.e. no ejaculation during the process as it will defeat the whole purpose. I have clients who told me to let him release first, then perform another round of manhood massage. I don't mind as I charge by the hour. (My massage fee is dirt cheap compare to the market rate as I want more people to enjoy the effectiveness of the massage) However, some of them are still unable to control during the second round!

2 comments:

  1. Do you sell the oil,so that I can do it myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is widely available in the market. Just ask for minyak lintah.

    ReplyDelete